Monday, February 6, 2012

Beauty and The Beast

The last weekend of January my mom and I took Marien to see the Broadway play Beauty and The Beast.  It is one of my favorite. (I say that like I go to them often, but it really is).  We surprised her and didn't tell her where we were taking her.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face when I told her.  It was priceless!  I only got a couple of pics and none of the corsage that her dad got for her.  But needless to say it was a great experience.  I don't think she blinked for several hours, she just absorbed it.  She has been asking lots of questions about the play and has watched the movie ever since.  So I think it is safe to say it was a hit.

I had told Marien that we were going "some place fancy" so she was able to pick out her "outfit."  I think she did a fabulous job!

 The only picture she "allowed" me to take at the performance.  I guess I was embarrassing her!
I can't wait to do it again but hopefully with Ruby next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment