Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my little boy is seven.  Seriously, where did the time go?  He seems so much older to me this year or maybe I feel that way every year and just don't remember.  Isaac loves Star Wars.  He eats, breathes, and sleeps Star Wars.  At least once every day I will hear something like, "Mom, did you know General Grievous....or Mom, remember in Star Wars, The Clone Wars 1, Obe Wan did this...? (I have a feeling I didn't spell those correctly but I don't really care.)  I usually just shake me head in agreement as I have yet to sit through all of the movies.  I know, horrible parenting that I don't what my child is fully watching but I just can't make it happen.  He is a loving and caring older brother, a definite rule lover and believes in justice, maybe a career as a lawyer.  He loves school and hanging out with Dad.
Here is a brief recap of the last seven years...
 
1 day old!

1 year old!
 
2nd birthday

3rd birthday


1st day of preschool (4)
 
Mr. Incredible infatuation (5)

the love begins (6)

7 years old!!!!
Happy Birthday Isaac
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the pictures. I couldn't believe how much his one year old picture looked just like him! I honestly can hardly see my Aubrey today in her one year pictures. Happy Birthday Isaac, seven IS big!

    ReplyDelete