Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guess who found the chocolate blueberries?

Let me preface this little story with the the fact that this all happened in a matter of minutes.  I was in the family room and Ruby was in there babbling away.  Then she toddled off, like she always does (she is VERY busy).  I heard from the other room the rustling of plastic and things hitting the floor and rolling.  At first I didn't give it much thought until I realized it was in the kitchen and it was Ruby.  So I went strolling in there and this is what I found....

uh oh, busted!
And of course, like any good mother I ran and grabbed my camera first.  But trust me, it gets worse.

Maybe if I look sad I won't get in trouble.

I'm gonna make a run for it!
At this point I had to put the camera down and grab her, she was on the move. I could hear this slurping sound and discovered she was sucking the chocolate off of the gummy centers and letting them fall out of her mouth.  There was chocolate and sticky gummy things everywhere.  Chocolate was smeared all over the floor, the bottom of her feet were covered in chocolate.  This picture she at least looks somewhat clean, right after chocolate was pouring down her front, then she starting spitting out huge chunks of chocolate gummies.  I have no idea how many she had stuffed in her mouth.  Of course this all happened right after I had given her a bath and it was only 8:30 in the morning.

I knew there was a reason we had put a lock on the pantry door, now I just need to use it!  Hope you are having a chocolate filled morning as well.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment