Friday, June 10, 2011

Spring Sing 2011

Isaac had his first and last kindergarten performance.  They have been practicing all year, I feel like I know all the songs though there were a couple I hadn't heard.  Isaac sang loud and proud with lots of moves.  I recorded one small portion which caught him doing a little dance.  He obviously has no problem being in front of a large group of people, in fact I would say he thrived on it.  Afterwards we had dessert in their room.  I love standing back and watching him interact and socialize with other kids in his class.  Its interesting to see what he is like when I am not around, to get a glimpse of Isaac "the student".

Sorry for the shakes in the beginning


sorry for the blurriness
Yes, Isaac has gotten very tall but he is also standing next to some of the smallest girls.

It is hard to believe he is almost done with kindergarten and will be in all-day school this fall.  As we were walking home today, I realized I only had a few more days of picking him up and walking home with him.  As next year, he will walk home with the neighbor boys because he will be a "big kid".  This year has flown by, I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to grow up.  Guess, I don't have a choice (sigh), better buckle up and enjoy the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment