Monday, June 20, 2011

We've been roc'ing!

I'm really unsure about the spelling of the title but anyhoo...we have sheet rock, mud, tape, texture and layers of dust.  And as of today hardwood floors, but I will save that for later.
Here are some pictures of the evolving room.

It is very exciting!

We had a very busy weekend with Marien's first dance recital, my Mom's birthday, Ruby's 1st birthday and father's day.  And in the midst of all this the texture and was going up.  We hated being home because it was and is so gross in our house.  I will wipe down all the furniture and come in an hour later and things are coated again.  It is a losing battle that I am fighting!  But lets be honest I'm not trying that hard. 
I will hopefully get pictures up of the other events in the next couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment